Always work in a well ventilated space. Always wear gloves and eye protection when working with resin.
1. Have the flowers and fillers that you will be placing selected and ready.
2. Pour equal amounts of parts A&B, the resin and hardener into separate containers or measuring cups.
3. Pour the contents of both of your measuring cups into a mixing container.
4. Stir the material for 3-5 minutes, scraping the sides of the mixing container while stirring. Any bubbles formed will escape during the curing cycle.
*Make sure your container or vase is clean on the inside before pouring.
*Add rocks, marbles and other fillers to the vase before pouring the mixed resin.
5. Pour the mixed epoxy resin into your vase. Any bubbles that appear at this stage are temporary, give the arrangement 15-20 minutes and all bubbles will be gone, it requires no intervention on your part.
6. Add your flowers and greenery.
You will have approximately 3 hours to arrange or re-arrange your pieces before the resin starts to cure.
Make sure to set your vase on a level surface during the curing stage.
Cure time is 24-48 hours.
Vase Resin™ is permanent. You will not be able to use your floral vase for any other purpose once the epoxy resin has cured.